Saturday 20 July 2013

Sometimes.....

..........things turn out better than expected. After weeks of looking for a car and the disappointment of missing out on one last week.......today the other half found just the right one.
Only thing is, he didn't tell me, but just took himself off to Leeds to look at it - good job I trust him!
What kind of car? Well it's a blue one :-)
Also got a new (to me) phone - that was a present. Just need to take the course and exam to learn how to use it.
Normal service about to be resumed - sort of.

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you know the car is blue .. sounds like me!! Hope you are able to work the phone out! takes me all my time to work out the land line phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is a nice colour for a car! Seriously I dont care what type of car I drive as long as its reliable.

    ReplyDelete