Friday 4 January 2013

Countdown To Extreme Frugality

As I blogged a couple of days ago, I have some time off fast approaching. I've already got a few jobs planned and some more interesting stuff, but alongside this, I've decided to set myself a challenge. Can I go a whole week without spending a penny - I know some people already do this as a matter of course.
I'll treat myself to some new library books, walk if I go out and make serious inroads into the contents of my store cupboard.
Purse firmly closed. Oh. except for posting my Giveaway, whoops.

6 comments:

  1. My husband would love for me to be more frugal. I will try. Your blog inspires me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm not used to being an inspiration! x

      Delete
  2. I've done it for six days before but then had to buy petrol and milk. Wishing you all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it's beyond just saving money. I think I'll get a great deal of self- satisfaction from doing this. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I have been reading you blog on and off for a while now and like SewBlinkey I like what you say and do.Its a bit like that here. At the moment I am making do with the scrap of any craft stash I have for soft furnishing accessories. I think I am doing OK so far. I to am trying hard not to spend unless it is necessary
    keep up the good work
    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement, Rachel. Best of luck with your frugal endeavours. x

    ReplyDelete