Saturday 8 December 2012

Patchwork with Pizzazz

I saw this lovely book in Waterstones recently. I only went in for a quick browse when en route to somewhere else. I quite seriously considered buying it, but thankfully talked myself out of it. Not because there is anything wrong with the book, obviously!
When I got home, I did a quick search of the online catalogue for my local library. It wasn't available at my library, but another one in the borough had one. Just a case of reserving a copy and waiting for it to be transferred to my branch.
Ok, so it took 3 weeks, but an email duly popped into my inbox telling me it was waiting for me. There;s some lovely pictures and in addition to the quilts there are a number of bag projects. Well worth a read and all for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment